Communica is looking to add a DIGITAL/SEARCH SPECIALIST to our award-winning team. The Digital/Search Specialist will manage paid search campaigns on Google and all other pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities. A successful Digital/Search Specialist will work with the paid media team to maximize ROI, drive traffic and customers (bottom-funnel tactics). In addition, the Digital/Search Specialist oversees managing the paid search budget and will be used to help develop in-house purchase capabilities of digital programmatic display and connected TV/OTT properties.
The Digital/Search Specialist will work with our current in-house platforms to manage their PPC campaigns along with selected display campaigns as they relate to the PPC objectives.
The primary responsibilities of the Digital/Search Specialist include:
• Develop PPC strategies for various clients in various industries
• Create campaigns, ad groups and keyword strategy for selected PPC clients
• Design conversion strategies with a focus on attribution and tracking Return-on-Ad-Spend (ROAS)
• Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
• Execute Google Ads buys, managing bid strategy and process based on objectives
• Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns using analysis of data
• Track, report, and analyze PPC initiatives and campaigns utilizing conversion data
• Effectively manage campaign expenses by staying on budget, appropriately estimating monthly costs, and reconciling any discrepancies that may arise.
• Maintain Google Ads optimization scores to sustain our Google Ads partner status
• Continually expand and optimize paid keyword discovery (ongoing)
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Demonstrated 1-2 years applicable experience
• Demonstrable analytics in real world practice
• Experience in Google Merchant Center, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager and other services that support advertising efforts - preferred
• Experience in reporting and business intelligence tools such as Google Data Studio, Tableau, TapClicks, or similar services - preferred
• Integrated advertising strategy, analysis, marketing/market research, competitive intelligence experience is beneficial
• Excellent writing and communication skills