Communica is looking to add an Account Coordinator to our award-winning team. This role provides assistance to our account teams on day-to-day client activities associated with executing a project. They are a liaison between the internal production department and an account executive and responsible for the successful execution of client projects.
The optimal Account Coordinator possess top notch project management skills. They are a conscientious team player and highly organized. This person is a creative problem solver, exhibiting initiative and a take-charge attitude.
“We are growing because our clients are successful and happy. If you or someone you know is looking to advance both professionally and personally by working at a fun and fast paced full-service marketing communications agency, let’s talk. Bring your experience and enthusiasm, together we’ll do great things”
David Kanarowski, SVP Account Service
- Plays the role of a liaison between an account executive and our internal production teams to ensure continued progress of client workflow.
- Manages time and resources to ensure client projects are on time and on budget.
- Assures that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients or turned over to a supplier.
- Works to maintain and strengthen client relationships by responding to phone calls and emails when necessary, attending meetings, and ensuring that client expectations are met and exceeded.
- Provides administrative assistance to account executives on day-to-day client activities.
- Stays aware of client activities to provide backup when account executives are unavailable.
- Gathers and assembles background information and analyses as needed by account executive in development of briefs, production briefs, reports, presentations, strategy documents, etc.
- Provides input in planning stages as requested by account executives or production manager. Assists in mailings, processing final copy, agendas, conference reports, proposals, correspondence and other materials related to account service.
- Handles paperwork and maintains digital and hard copy files on all client activities, their competitors and their industries; maintains client correspondence file, approvals, copy, forms/documents, supplies for daily processing and tracking of account service work, etc.
- Maintains client reference materials for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for accurate proofreading and meeting of client standards.
- Superior project management and organizational skills
- Has a thorough understanding of planning, documenting, and production work flow
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proofreading skills required
- One – three years of advertising agency or marketing experience required
- Bachelor’s degree mandatory (Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, PR preferred)
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Automotive OEM, Tier, Aftermarket, Chemical Industry and B2B experience a plus
- Self-starter, flexible, problem solver, good listener and an ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Persistent when encountering obstacles to keep projects moving to completion
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines as set by the team lead
- Professional demeanor and high attention to detail
In this role, you can expect to build upon your current knowledge of the marketing industry and gain valuable hands-on client management experience in a quick-moving, award-winning agency environment.